Devotee readers who have missed earlier chapters can read from the links below.
Beads from the necklace of Sai Bhakti
49. If someone accepts our service in any form – mentally, physically or through your wealth, he renders you a favour. By accepting yourself as the doer in the performance of that act of generosity, you shall merely be adding to your ego. The power which is providing you the capacity to do that act, is it not making you instrumental in serving him? Think it over! And become careful about your ego.
50. Why do we not try to learn from the street light on the road? It keeps standing firmly, braving the onslaughts of wind, water and tempest but does not waiver in performing its task and providing light on the road.
51. In those tranquil moments, when my mind, heart and body are in rhythm with each other, my soul experiences an abounding ecstasy. At that moment, the whole universe appears to be submerged in the currents of the motion. In those moments of ‘Atmanand’ O’my Baba! When you stealthily enter the portals of my heart, it seems to have become one with you and the soul then experiences bliss.
52. ‘As you think, so you become’, is an age old saying. If we constantly and all the time keep on feeling Baba’s kripa within ourselves, Baba shall then have to come and shower His Grace on us and we shall experience divine bliss every moment. Just think! how easy, smooth and blissful our life will then become!!!
53. ‘Satsang’ has an important place in ‘Sadhna’. One must, therefore, be always in the look out of such friends as are your fellow travellers on the path of bhakti. All your vacant time should be spend with them. But if you are unable to find such friends do not feel disheartened. Books are easily available all around us. Make them your friends.
54. Whatever you have attained in life, take it as your Master’s Grace. Never forget Baba and His Kripa. But you must at the same time, carry the feeling of gratitude towards the person who has been instrumental in helping you in all your attainments. Many a person came into your life and went away. Most of them could not give you anything except criticizing you. This person who has come into your life and helped you, has been chosen by your Baba alone for you and he must have had some relationship with you in your previous births.
Continued…Chapter 6 Part 7
More E-Books To Read
The Fragrance Of Devotion In Sai